bkgnd

Thursday, October 15, 2009

FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!

Today has been a day of finding recipes for the holiday's!! I found so many recipes for everything from meals, to dessert(my fav), and even drinks!! I haven't tried any yet, but I will share some of the recipes with you once I do to let you know if they are worth it or not. Tonight we are going super fancy with dinner and having grilled turkey dogs! I reallly would love to use our fire pit to roast them, but it won't stop raining in this town! We've had rain the past 2 weeks it seems... but everyday this week so far except Tuesday. So, one day when the rain decides to stop we will get to finally use our fire pit!!! :)
I don't really have much other news. It's only been like 2 days since I last blogged and we haven't done much because it's been raining. OH! I do need to post pictures on here of our pumpkins and decor! I'll get on that and get those photos up soon! Until then.
Peace.Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment