bkgnd

Friday, February 11, 2011

Just The Way You Are acoustic Bruno Mars cover - Anthem Lights

Anthem Lights this week!  I know a girl who works in Nashville and she's always posting new groups and such.  I took a listen to them and they are actually really good.  I enjoyed their cover of 'Just The Way You Are' y Bruno Mars. I'm in love with the acoustic version.


I also fell for their 'Can't Shut Up' original.  There's so much energy in this song, it reminds me of a Twilight Saga song "mash-up" between Mutemath's 'Spotlight' and Muse's 'Supermassive Black Hole.'  Anyways, that was a side note.  Just give them a listen and you see what a wonderful collaboration of voices they have. Also, be sure to listen to the rest of their work as well.


Hope you Enjoyed! Don't forget to leave NEW Creative Launch Prospectives!!
kle

No comments:

Post a Comment